2 entries in one day AND I do the blogging in the office! I could say all the bosses are taking their leaves – having things to settle as their kids schooling in the next few days, and Johorean have to work today, but honestly I just don’t have my sparkling thought to kick my mood up high. Nak balik rumah!! Waaa!! Today is Foofie’s 1 year old birthday - (counted from the first day I put the key to the ignition). And this is the figure for Foofie’s overall mileage (taken on 26 Dec – masa tengah jalan2 dengan Ana kat Kukup, sebelum sampai Muzium Bugis) 40,000. It should’ve been two years before I do the 40,000 km service. He’s having his hard times with me. Kesian dia~~ Takpe lah kan. As long as I love Foofie so much and took a good care of him, he will be my loyal servant. The special price of servicing I had when I bought Foofie ended at 40,000km, so I need to find alternatives – mati la aku nak hantar service kat Perodua - mahai giler! * I gendered Foofie as a male, because of the nam...
Comments
Post a Comment