Movies addicted - Distract me and I loved being distracted
Mungkin aku tak banyak benda nak fikir - whatever.
Dalam friendster, ada sorang makhluk tetiba bagi comment kat page aku, bunyik dia lebih kurang gini.. "Hai, saya XXX, saya baca dalam page comment awak, awak tengah mencari pasangan, kalau nak try masuk jarum sila hubungi saya di XXX."
Erk.. Apekah?
I read repeatedly as I couldn’t believe it was real and existed. Bila masa plak aku tawar menawar diri ni? and believe me, 'mencari pasangan' sound desperate enough to be ashamed of.
And the words 'Try masuk jarum'? Euuuwwwwww...... No thanks! Who’s desperate actually?
Anyway, don't bother to read the comment. Deleted immediately.
I don't think the value-added in my age will be the good reason for me to grab anyone in my way who is volunteering himself. Maybe I'm not the chosen one, but I still have the right to choose. I loved weddings - but marriage - is about to put someone beside you for the entire of your life. It's worth to wait.
Okey. Back to this entry’s title. I hate the idea of how much leisure time I have - catch different movies again n again.. macam takder keje lain nak buat.
Well, I will say that it was one of choices I have when I'm not working. Apparently TGV Jusco Tebrau looks like only 5 km away from my house. Okey. My rented house. Okey okey. My rented room.
This movie – Twilight.
Since I have read the novel, obviously I will hunt the movie, macam Ayat-Ayat Cinta jugakla. Adaptasi dari novel ke movie. I catch this movie alone – knowing cik Tetun will immediately geli-geli on the genre which earlier, she thought it was horror.
The movie was amazing. The ‘vampires’ looked vampires. It’s only.. I expected too much from this 2-hours movie, macam yg aku expect dari movie Ayat-Ayat Cinta. Biased. Patut takyah lah kan compare novel ngan movie.
Other than that, the most favorite scenes – vampires playing baseball n ballet dancing studio moment. Edward Cullen in my imagination was successfully transformed to real. But Bella Swan looked paler than the vampire lots of the times. She shouldn’t.
Dalam friendster, ada sorang makhluk tetiba bagi comment kat page aku, bunyik dia lebih kurang gini.. "Hai, saya XXX, saya baca dalam page comment awak, awak tengah mencari pasangan, kalau nak try masuk jarum sila hubungi saya di XXX."
Erk.. Apekah?
I read repeatedly as I couldn’t believe it was real and existed. Bila masa plak aku tawar menawar diri ni? and believe me, 'mencari pasangan' sound desperate enough to be ashamed of.
And the words 'Try masuk jarum'? Euuuwwwwww...... No thanks! Who’s desperate actually?
Anyway, don't bother to read the comment. Deleted immediately.
I don't think the value-added in my age will be the good reason for me to grab anyone in my way who is volunteering himself. Maybe I'm not the chosen one, but I still have the right to choose. I loved weddings - but marriage - is about to put someone beside you for the entire of your life. It's worth to wait.
Okey. Back to this entry’s title. I hate the idea of how much leisure time I have - catch different movies again n again.. macam takder keje lain nak buat.
Well, I will say that it was one of choices I have when I'm not working. Apparently TGV Jusco Tebrau looks like only 5 km away from my house. Okey. My rented house. Okey okey. My rented room.
This movie – Twilight.
Since I have read the novel, obviously I will hunt the movie, macam Ayat-Ayat Cinta jugakla. Adaptasi dari novel ke movie. I catch this movie alone – knowing cik Tetun will immediately geli-geli on the genre which earlier, she thought it was horror.
The movie was amazing. The ‘vampires’ looked vampires. It’s only.. I expected too much from this 2-hours movie, macam yg aku expect dari movie Ayat-Ayat Cinta. Biased. Patut takyah lah kan compare novel ngan movie.
Other than that, the most favorite scenes – vampires playing baseball n ballet dancing studio moment. Edward Cullen in my imagination was successfully transformed to real. But Bella Swan looked paler than the vampire lots of the times. She shouldn’t.
tgk wayang tak ajak gua!!
ReplyDeletegenre romance la! konpem la lu reject! tak pasal2 kena label 18sx lak. padahal U jek..
ReplyDelete