Just Breath
I almost forgot that I has a blog until I received 2 notification emails.. there's a human being left a comment on my Gunung Ledang post. Two human being actually.. two breathing human being (nampak tak kesungguhan menekankan yang ia bukan comment scam yang nak promote link). It was a long time ago (My Gunung Ledang post), so I didn't expect anyone would want to read it... Not after my long hibernation in blogging arena. *perghhh.. ayat bajet athlete sukan yang dah bersara* So I have remove this blog-googleability... turn off the search engine.. I think there's no valuable info from this blog for you googlers who seek valid and valuable information. Everything is outdated and may different now. Sorry for wasting your time.. you must not depends on my entah apa-apa blog posts, okey? Public diary aku ni was meant for myself and people who knew me, entah kenapa aku biarkan default setting blog as it is dulu. Anyway, untuk kamu yang kenal diriku yang sedang membaca post...
Comments
Post a Comment