Goodbye 2009
Mengakhiri 2009 dengan keadaan.. erm... how would i put this? tired?
Letih la kot kalo sedih je keje. Hidung sumbat, mata bengkak, hati sakit.. huhu.. it's not an option okey, i don't choose to be upset.
Anyway, for 2009 i have a diary i seldom used. mungkin kena guna dgn lebih kerap this coming year, counting probabilities i'll start losing ears which were used to be my tempat-meluahkan-perasaan or in fact, just ramblings semata-mata.
* don't worry my dear darlings, i know this is a cycle of life.*
For 2010, i hope what is store for me will be much better. Be it the feel that stronger than the current dissapointment i felt, it's okay if it'll make me a better person.. Better, didn't means too kind or actually, too stupid. I have what 'better' means in my own language.
Career-wise, i don't want a higher salary if it'll turned me to be an arrogant and mean person. I don't want to lose the people i loved because of money. I've lose enough.
I've to put commitment on my saving for the future which is zero actually but a lot of people think i'm so kaya raya i could afford to buy anything i want and support anyone who breath in the 10km radius around me.
Maybe i've to break my zone-selesa. Have some fresh air outside of my usual n boring life.
I want some adrenaline rush. Bungee jumping, anyone?
Letih la kot kalo sedih je keje. Hidung sumbat, mata bengkak, hati sakit.. huhu.. it's not an option okey, i don't choose to be upset.
Anyway, for 2009 i have a diary i seldom used. mungkin kena guna dgn lebih kerap this coming year, counting probabilities i'll start losing ears which were used to be my tempat-meluahkan-perasaan or in fact, just ramblings semata-mata.
* don't worry my dear darlings, i know this is a cycle of life.*
For 2010, i hope what is store for me will be much better. Be it the feel that stronger than the current dissapointment i felt, it's okay if it'll make me a better person.. Better, didn't means too kind or actually, too stupid. I have what 'better' means in my own language.
Career-wise, i don't want a higher salary if it'll turned me to be an arrogant and mean person. I don't want to lose the people i loved because of money. I've lose enough.
I've to put commitment on my saving for the future which is zero actually but a lot of people think i'm so kaya raya i could afford to buy anything i want and support anyone who breath in the 10km radius around me.
Maybe i've to break my zone-selesa. Have some fresh air outside of my usual n boring life.
I want some adrenaline rush. Bungee jumping, anyone?
Comments
Post a Comment